Propeller Exchange Program (see return policy below for returns)
This policy is for customers who would like to EXCHAGE their propeller for another propeller due to performance issues, size, or model. This wonderful program allows a boater to do a sea trial with one of our propeller to see if it fits their needs. We reserve the right to deny this policy if we think it is being abused or if ANY of the rules outlined below were not followed.
- PropMD.com must be notified within 15 days of receipt of the propeller of the customer's intent to exchange it. This can be done with a phone call OR an e-mail.
- Propeller must be returned in a timely fashion.
- Propeller must be in new condition in original new box.
- This policy does NOT apply to used, special order, aluminum or inboard propellers.
- This policy is for stainless steel propellers only.
- The customer will return the propeller via any method they choose.
- The customer will pay postage to return the propeller to us (usually under $12 in the lower 48).
- We accept no responsibility for damage to the propeller during return shipment. If you feel it is necessary please purchase insurance.
- We will ship outa new propeller as soon as we receive the exchanged propeller.
- FOR PITCH CHANGES IN THE SAME MODEL: NO CHARGE! Just pay the $14 shipping charge.
- Our EXCHANGE policy is ONLY FOR propellers returned in NEW condition. All others will be refused.
- Standard return shipping applies to the new propeller.
- We will accept propellers that were purchased from us as returns.
- PropMD.com must be notified withing 15 days of intent to return.
- Propeller must be in NEW condition and in ORIGINAL NEW box.
- The policy does not apply to special order or used props.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returned propellers unless otherwise noted.
- This policy will NOT be in effect for propellers that were incorrectly shipped due to our errors.
- We reserve the right to apply this policy at our discretion.
- ALL returned checks are subject to a 3% fee plus $30 service charge.
- We reserve the right to deny any return or purchase through our website due to reasons of fraud, malace, trickery, unfairness, lying, cheating, stealing, or just plain 'ol customer is being a jerk situations! We are good guys, and we treat our customers right. Please do the same to us and we will make the situation work!
Other Important Information - Store Policy
Please contact us with any questions regarding our store or order policies.
PropMD.com is the internet division of Minnesota Propeller. The Prop Doc is the repair and technical department of Minnesota Propeller. They are one in the same company. All credit card charges and invoices will come from The Prop Doc.
Prop MD makes every effort to assure that the product data and price information is accurate and is consistent page to page, however an occasional typographical error or other error may occur. PropMD will make every effort to resolve any problem noted. Technical Information provided as a service to customers and site viewers is for information only. PropMD makes no claim as to its accuracy. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All Orders for in stock merchandise are usually shipped within 1 business Day using UPS ground service. If you would like your order shipped via a faster serviceplease call us for expedited shipping costs.
All refused orders will be charged a 20% restocking charge plus the shipping cost both ways.
Special orders are not subject to cancellation or return. All special orders are subject to additional shipping and handling charges. All special orders must be paid in advance.
If you receive a damaged shipment, or suspect a damaged shipment, please notify the carrier and PropMD immediately. Before the carrier will process a claim, it's representative must inspect the merchandise and the shipping carton. Do not discard or destroy any shipping cartons. PropMD is not responsible for damage in shipment, the carrier is responsible for any damages.
All shortages must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your order.
There are no warranties expressed or implied other than the warranties supplied by the manufacturers for the products we offer for sale.
International orders require additional shipping costs. These shipping charges are estimated at the time of checkout. We will email you within 24 hours your actual shipping charges. If they are more than 10% above the checkout estimate we will contact your for approval.
PropMD, Prop Doc, and Minnesota Propellerdoes not give, sell or loan any customer personal information or email addresses to any organization, business or individual. The customer information generated by the use of the PropMD.com web site is for the sole use of PropMD. All information gathered may be used for future promotions of our products or website. All online ordering is through secure servers.