- We will accept propellers that were purchased from us as returns.
- PropMD.com must be notified withing 15 days of intent to return.
- Propeller must be in NEW condition and in ORIGINAL NEW box.
- The policy does not apply to special order or used props.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all returned propellers unless otherwise noted.
- This policy will NOT be in effect for propellers that were incorrectly shipped due to our errors.
- We reserve the right to apply this policy at our discretion.
- ALL returned checks are subject to a 3% fee plus $30 service charge.
- We reserve the right to deny any return or purchase through our website due to reasons of fraud, malace, trickery, unfairness, lying, cheating, stealing, or just plain 'ol customer is being a jerk situations! We are good guys, and we treat our customers right. Please do the same to us and we will make the situation work!
Other Important Information - Store Policy
Please contact us with any questions regarding our store or order policies.
All credit card charges and invoices will come from The Prop Doc.
Prop MD makes every effort to assure that the product data and price information is accurate and is consistent page to page, however an occasional typographical error or other error may occur, PropMD will make every effort to resolve any problem noted. Technical Information provided as a service to customers and site viewers is for information only.PropMD makes no claim as to its accuracy. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All Orders for in stock merchandise are usually shipped within 1 business Day using UPS ground service. If you would like your order shipped via a faster service please call us for expedited shipping costs.
All refused orders will be charged a 20% restocking charge plus the shipping cost both ways.
Special orders are not subject to cancellation or return. All special orders are subject to additional shipping and handling charges. All special orders must be paid in advance.
If you receive a damaged shipment, or suspect a damaged shipment, please notify the carrier and PropMD immediately. Before the carrier will process a claim, it's representative must inspect the merchandise and the shipping carton. Do not discard or destroy any shipping cartons.PropMD is not responsible for damage in shipment, the carrier is responsible for any damages.
All shortages must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving your order.
There are no warranties expressed or implied other than the warranties supplied by the manufacturers for the products we offer for sale. We will assist you in the event you have a defective product, however the final decision is in the hands of the manufacturer. Shipping on a product covered by warranty is at the cost of the customer, unless covered by the manufacturer.
International orders require additional shipping costs. These shipping charges are estimated at the time of checkout. We will email you within 24 hours your actual shipping charges. If they are more than 10% above the checkout estimate we will contact your for approval.
PropMD, Prop Doc, and Minnesota Propeller do not give, sell or loan any customer personal information or email addresses to any organization, business or individual. The customer information generated by the use of the PropMD.com web site is for the sole use of PropMD. All information gathered may be used for future promotions of our products or website. All online ordering is through secure servers.